US Tax Credit
Features and Specifications
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20” log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s.
- BTU's - 12,671 - 40,126
- Efficiency 84.7%
- EPA Tested - 4.5gms. emissions.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 8 to12 hours burn times.
- 4 x 1” 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6” flue.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 450 lbs.
- 5/16” thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- Glass viewing area of 187sq.in.
1/2” diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Choose from step top or flat top body style.
- Pedestal base with standard ash pan.
- Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes and painted door with gold or nickel trim.
- Cast iron legs in painted, gold or nickel with standard ash pan.
- 130cfm fan kit with variable speed control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” convection air scoop for flat top models.
- Outside air kit for airtight homes.